Jeroen van Schooten is one of the jury members at the Daylight Award 2016. This was announced on March 29 by the Living Daylights Foundation. The Daylight Award is a biennial prize for buildings that have outstanding daylight qualities. This edition of the Daylight Award brings architecture and building physics in balance, according to the organization. The submission term runs until June 1st.
The other jury members are:
- Alexander Rosemann – Professor Building Lighting TU/e – Jury President
- Paul Bergen – DGMR – construction physicist and member of the jury since 2008
- Peter Lindeman – Rodeca Systems – translucent building materials
- Kees van der Hoeven – Architectenwerk.nl – architect and author
- Sander Mirck – Mirck Architecture – deputy Living Daylights Foundation