Team V Architecture is looking for a Medior Financial to support us in the financial-administrative area. This is a new role within our agency.
In this role, you take care of a variety of financial administrative work, including outgoing invoicing. The assigned tasks will be varied, usually structured but sometimes also ad hoc, requiring accuracy and flexibility.
Our ideal financial colleague will preferably have (at least) three years of experience in a financial-administrative position and fit in well with our informal and creative team atmosphere.
- An HBO qualification or comparable skills gained through experience
- A team player who works well independently
- Accurate, disciplined in work and flexible in your approach
- Communicative and with good command of the Dutch language
- Enjoy working in a creative environment
- MS Excel skills
- Experience with Exact Online and/or project administration is an advantage
- Available for 24-32 hours per week.
- A creative working environment and a positive informal atmosphere
- Located in the centre of Amsterdam, easily accessible by public transport (we will soon be moving to Amsterdam-North.)
- Colleagues who work hard and play hard at our team social activities
- Good employment benefits
- A salary based on education and experience in accordance with the collective labour agreement (CAO).
Does this role appeal to you? Email your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Medior Financial’ in the subject line. For answers to your questions about this role, please contact Leo Pierik (T 020-3449500).
(Acquisitions in response to this vacancy are not appreciated)